On this page:
Need immediate help?
The Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) can help you design your course of online delivery.
- Teaching Consultations for individuals and departments or programs: Get your questions answered by a trained consultant.
- Schedule Time with Individual Staff
- Syllabus Template
- Training and Workshops
Using Canvas & online learning tools
The Office of the Vice Provost for Technology and Learning (VPTL) provides support for using Canvas and its integrated tools, including Panopto (to record your class), Zoom (to hold live video conferencing sessions), and Gradescope (to simplify your grading if you have paper-based exams). Note: Before you can use Zoom, you must install the Zoom software for your device and log in for the first time. For assistance, email VPTL at email@example.com.
Training and Workshops
Other Stanford technologies
University IT (UIT) provides a variety of collaboration tools that can help support online learning. For assistance using these tools, contact UIT by submitting a Help request at stanford.service-now.com/services?id=get_help.
Need something else?
UIT may be able to help or direct you to the right support. You can call the UIT Service Desk at 650.725.4357 (option 5) or submit a Help request at stanford.service-now.com/services?id=get_help.
School / program specific assistance
Use these contacts if you need additional school or departmental guidance:
- Graduate School of Business: Teaching and Learning Hub Website | Contact the Teaching and Learning Hub | GSB Teaching Recommendations during COVID-19
- Graduate School of Education: General | Website | Shawn Kim or Josh Weiss
- School of Earth, Energy & Environmental Sciences: Robyn Dunbar
- School of Engineering: Kirsti Copeland
- School of Humanities and Sciences: Susan Weersing or Laura Schlosberg
- School of Medicine: General | Website
- Stanford Law School: General | Alba Holgado
- The Office of Accessible Education (OAE): Contact options
- The Office of the Vice Provost for Technology and Learning: Website | Canvas Consultation Requests
- The Office of the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education